Quality Comes First
Without quality there is no tomorrow.
Customer Satisfaction is our Focus
Our Customers are our future.
Customers and Suppliers are our Partners
Improvement through knowing each other’s needs.
Improvement through teamwork.
Integrity is Never Compromised
Confidence creates loyalty.
Our quality is only as good as the people and the equipment. Mid-West prides itself in having state-of-the-art inspection equipment to assure and insure the quality assurance your company would expect from a partnering supplier.
- TITAN INSPECTION SOFTWARE for recording and traceability of all in-process inspections
- TESA VISIO 300 DCC (Touch probe and vision system) with PC DMIS PRO 4.3 software
- A FULL SET OF MASTER PINS, PLAIN RINGS, THREAD WIRES, GAGE BLOCKS periodically calibrated at an outside lab used for calibrating all in house measuring instruments
- GAGE TRAK 6.8 CALIBRATION SOFTWARE
- TWO MITUTOYO SURFACE ROUGHNESS SJ-301 AND SJ-410
- ONE 14 INCH BROWN & SHARPE DIGITAL HEIGHT GAGE AND
- TWO 12 INCH ETALON HEIGHT GAGES
- ONE GAGE MASTER GMX COMPARATOR
- TWO JONES & LAMSON FV-14 COMPARATORS
- ONE MASTER VIEW COMPARATOR
- DOALL SURFACE PLATE 18’ X 24”
- 0-1” THRU 6” O.D. MICROMETERS
- 0-1” B&S DIGITAL ELECTRONICS MICROMETER
- B&S AND C.D.I. DIGITAL ELECTRONIC INDICATORS
- FEDERAL DROP INDICATORS
- PITCH MICROMITORS
- INTEREST DIAL INDICATORS
- SCHERR – TUMICO MICROSCOPE
- CALIBRATED GAGES
- 525 PLUG GAGES
- 208 THREAD PLUGS
- 278 THREAD RINGS